SBA Performing Arts Camp
The SBA Performing Arts Camp is for boys and girls ages 4 though teens. All activitities are age appropriate. The camps are two-week sessions beginning Monday, July 9 and ending Friday, August 17. You can also register for just 1 week. Weeks do not need to be consecutive, so you can choose the scheule that works best for you! The sessions are Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Before and aftercare is available).
The sessions are:
July 23-August 3
The Performing Arts Camp encourages creativity through dance, drama, art and voice. Participants will experience the process of a musical production. Each session will conclude with a performance presentation.
Campers will develop performance technique and vocal skills. Arts and crafts as well as other fun activities will also be included.
The program includes:
- Dance — develops student’s awareness of movement and space through the diversity of classes in jazz, modern, hip hop and tap.
- Drama — challenges each student’s creativity and imagination. This program focuses on activities related to various techniques used in performing.
- Art — motivates students through learning the fundamental concepts used in creating visual art. Classes emphasize personal expression as an integral part of the art process.
- Music — enhances the student’s knowledge of vocal skills necessary for lyric presentation.
To enroll in the Performing Arts Camp, please fill out the registration form. For more information call (301) 260-2626.
Confirmation: Upon receipt of the enrollment/payment form, you will receive all necessary information for your child’s (children’s) participation in the Performing Arts Camp before camp starts.
- “Early Bird” (ends April 15, 2018) $550
- Regular: $600
Sibling discounts provided (10%)
All major credit cards are accepted. Contact the studio 301-260-2626 for credit card processing.
To pay online, please complete the registration form . After submitting the registration, you will be taken to a payment page where you have the option to pay your tuition (the full amount or a deposit) online. You may also pay by check.
Make checks payable to:
Studio of Ballet Arts
17810 Meeting House Road
Moore Building, Suite 350
Sandy Spring, MD 20860